1. Unless you have already collected the keys to the accommodation, you may cancel your booking by e-mail at any time during the 7 days after we send you an e-mail confirming your booking is complete (the “7 Day Cooling-Off Period”). If you do that, we will make no charge and will return your any deposit or any payment of advance rent to you.
2. Provided the 7 Day Cooling-Off-Period has expired, you will have to pay all amounts due under your Tenancy Agreement unless a replacement Tenant is found for your Room or you enter into a new Tenancy. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room before your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement on the date seven days after the new Tenant’s Tenancy Agreement is signed. If a replacement Tenant is found for your Room after your start date, we will release you from your Tenancy Agreement from the start date of the replacement Tenant's new Tenancy Agreement. If you have occupied the Room prior to this, you will be charged £50.00 to cover our costs of preparing the Room for the replacement Tenant.
3. No Place No Pay – applicable to 1st year students only
If you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution as a result of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from this agreement. You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades. To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
• a written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screen shot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
• a copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published. Please send the documentation by email. On receipt of the required documentation it will be verified and, provided we are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full.
If you are:
• a student moving to the United Kingdom from overseas for the first time to undertake study at a UK University;
• have made a booking for a room with Unite Students; and
• you are not already residing in the UK or have not previously attended a UK university.
this policy shall apply in addition to the standard Cancellation Policies.
1. Up to the 31st August you may cancel your Booking if you have been rejected from the UK University that you have applied for and we will not charge you any fee and will refund your deposit or any advance payment rent;
... and near the bus stop.
I eat at Cabot circus.
Yes it is good value.
Its slightly too small for two people. The bathroom is a little small. Facilities is very good.
Sometimes use the common room on weekend.
Atmosphere is good.
Yes its safe because of the card system.
No one in particular stands out.
Places to eat: lacota/syndicate/the lanes.
The best -other accommodations are old /dirty.
My room is good.
Common room -lots of students have pre drinks on weekends.
24/7 security forgot keys a couple of times security were helpful.
Receptionists/security are helpful staff.
I eat in my kitchen.
Yes it's good value for money.
My room is average. New facilities would be better.
I don't use any social communal area.
Atmosphere is average.
I feel secure because we have to use a card to get in.
No one in particular has gone over and above to help me.
I eat at Nandos.
Yeah, good value for money.
Room should be bigger.
Secure; CCTV, Staff is friendly, any issues they will help you.
Bald fella-tall . Always draws a picture with his signature is very helpful.
Yes this is good value for money.
My room is normal, not great but not bad. It could benefit from having cleaning every week. My problem is that my flatmates are very messy and cleaning was left up to me.
I use the kitchen a lot because I cook.
There is a very good atmosphere.
I feel safe because there is someone at the desk until the evening. If you do need anyone you can call security 24 hours a day.
The staff are very helpful. All of them. Very satisfied with this.
I go to Motion to drink, anywhere in Cabot Circus.
Houses are much much cheaper; about £1,500 less per year.
Air conditioning is much needed. Shower needs new head, pressure is fine. Walls are a bit thin.
I haven't really used the common room.
There isn't really an atmosphere, bit split up.
Quite a few locked doors keep this place safe.
Love Molly, she always helps you out.
I eat at Nandos/wagamama.
Yes, I think it's good value for money.
My room is good.
I use the common room-table tennis table/pool table.
Yes there is a good vibe.
Yes it's secure because of the card system.
I eat at KFC.
Yeah I think it's good value for money.
My room is excellent.
I use the common room on occasions.
I couldn't say what the atmosphere is like.
Secure because of CCTV, patrols of security.
Molly is a helpful staff member.
I eat at an Istanbul-Turkish restaurant.
Not good value compared to others.
Room is small, carpet is dirty.
I usually stay in my studio and don't use the communal areas.
Key card access for security.
All the staff are helpful.