23/24 Academic Year Cancellation policy
You can cancel free of charge if you are within your cooling off period; your cooling off period is 5 days from the date of booking, for bookings made until 25th May 2023, and 48 hours for bookings made on or after 25th May 2023.
You can also cancel free of charge under the below additional policies:
"No Place, No Pay"
If you are declined a place to study at a university located in the same city as your Vita Student accommodation, you may cancel and obtain a full refund, unless:
- You are declined a place for any reason other than not meeting the academic requirements to obtain a place (including, but not limited to, academic or other misconduct, financial reasons, or withdrawing from your application or course)
- You did not complete all necessary steps required by your university to complete your application in time
- The Occupation Period outlined in your Licence Agreement has begun.
If you are initially declined a place to study at university, or progress into the next academic year, you must immediately notify us if you intend to appeal the decision. We will confirm to you whether you will continue to benefit from this additional policy during and subsequent to your appeal being made
"No Visa, No Pay"
If you are declined a Visa to study in the UK, by UK Visas and Immigration, you may cancel and obtain a full refund if notice is provided to us before 16th August 2023, unless:
- You did not complete all necessary steps required by UKVI to complete your visa application
- Your university was unable to issue you with a CAS Number to obtain your visa owing to you not completing all necessary steps to complete your application to study.
Under both additional cancellation policies:
- You must supply suitable proof to us in writing within 48 hours of being made aware of the change in circumstances and we may request additional information to support your cancellation request to satisfy ourselves of the circumstances of your request.
- If at any point you have checked in to your Accommodation, you are unable to cancel your Agreement free of charge and must find a replacement student.
Should you need to make a request to cancel your accommodation under any of the above policies, you should send your request in writing (with supporting evidence attached)
If your cancellation request is accepted for one of the above reasons, any Advance Licence Fee Payment will be fully refunded to the account from which it was paid.
No Place No Pay
No Visa No Pay
2. 不符合以上无责退款条件，超出冷静期且未违约的同学，转租政策以VITA STUDENT官方售后回复为准。